Ok my last blog was 2 years ago, that goes to show how committed I am. Which is barely not at all. But I decided to try again, hopefully with the Lord's help I will become more committed. That is my prayer. I am now 31, still work at a homeless mission, and am still single. Today I wanna talk about dubstep music. As no one reads my blogs no one is going to care what I have to say about dubstep.
Well as far as I am concerned, dubstep is just a remix of disco, at least that is how I felt at first, but now I like it, I like it A LOT. It's live this trippy rage mix music, and once I found Christian dubstep songs I fell in love. Ten years ago I would have smoked some marijuana and tripped out on the msic, but now that I am sober nearly ten years I can appreciate it for it artistic characteristic. Its major bass, which I love, little lyrics so I dont have to memorize the words wrong. Also it feeds my wanna be rapper fantasy so I can butcher the songs by adding my own horrendous flows to it. I understand that dubstep is an acquired taste, but believe me when I say that no one is more acquired than me. so I for one say DUB on, DUB ON!!!!!! Humminah
No comments:
Post a Comment