A nonsense blog written by a 30 yr. young woman. She is not a professional blogger and she only writes about whatever moves her or some of her lifes experiences.
Friday, October 29, 2010
my HUMMINAH
Well I know that this entry is a little out of the norm but I need to get this outta my head and maybe blogging about it will help. Ok so picture this: There I was lying I my bed at 12.30a.m. just enjoying my Charlaine Harris novel. The main character's name is Aurora Teagarden and people always laugh at that, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. Well anyways I was laying on my right side and my hand was going numb, so much to my dog's displeasure I decide to roll over and when I do my eyes catches a glimpse of something on my pillow. I let out a glass shattering scream because I am face to face, well more like face to eyes and fangs with the ugliest brown spider ever. This spider was easily the size of a fifty cent piece and we was vacationing on my pillow. No seriously he was just chillin. I hopped out of bed, no easy feat for a woman of my proportions and ran to my hero, my aunt, who came to my rescue. She killed the spider then proceeded to disect it in my room and tell me she thinks it's a brown recluse. I am not sure I will be able to rest easy in this room ever again. Now please don't think of me as one of these helpless damsels in distress. There are only two things in this world that scare me. One being unknown dogs and the other being any kind of spider. Cockroaches, not a problem. Runaway elephants, piece of cake. Giant, greasy chainsaw wielding madmen, childs play. But present me with and eight legged master of horror or a crazy anonymous canine and I lose all sense of sanity and become the fastest running woman on the planet. Ok well that's my story. Good Night and HUMMINAH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment