Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HUMMINAH 10-27-10

HUMMINAH non-readers,how are we feeling today? If your are in the central valley California you are cold. Unless of course you originally hail from a cold state then you are comfy. But I am a native California born and bred here so I am freezing. Right now I am laying on my bed snuggled under covers with my best friend of the four legged variety. I am about to pick up my book and read until it warms up. Right now I am stuck on Charlaine Harris. Her books show women in a very flattering light. She makes her characters to be strong, independent and self sufficient women who allow men in their lives when they want them. Not when they think they need them. I have just about read everything she has written and am worried about what I will read next. But I have a library card so the possibilities are endless. Well my dog Ranger wants me to stop messing with my phone and snuggle closer so I will see y'all on Sunday. Happy Halloween. HUMMINAH

No comments:

Post a Comment